[free-electronic-lab] just started a new package (Pinguino)

Hi guys,

Have you ever heard about Pinguino[1]?
It is an Arduino like board based on Microchip PICs. It is aimed to
provide easy tools for usb communication.
Just to let you know that I have just started to package it (0.9 beta
5). Let me know if someone is already working on it...

I plan to speak about it and FEL during the "Solution Linux"[2] forum
held in May at Paris. There are around 10,000 visitors in 3 days.

[1]  http://www.hackinglab.org/pinguino/index_pinguino.html
[2]  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Solutions_Linux_2011

Regards,

--