Re: [free-electronic-lab] Fwd: Milkymist tools in FEL

Hi:

--- On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:49 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| * The latest UrJTAG, with Michael Walle's patches merged and FJMEM for
| ÂSpartan-6. These patches add free software support for configuring
| Âthe FPGA on our boards and reprogramming the flash. The patches have
| Âbeen merged upstream into UrJTAG. Michael: do we need anything
| Âspecial for out-of-the-box FJMEM support, or is it included in the
| Âstock UrJTAG installation?
\--

The packager who has submitted UrJTAG for review needs a sponsor.

---
| * The flterm serial terminal and firmware download program [10].
\--

I will package this.

---
| * xxd hexdump command.
\--

This is already available in Fedora by the vim-common package.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com