Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] Release of Gpsim 0.25.0 in what Fedora releases should it be included.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 7:08 AM, Roy Rankin < > wrote:
> The latest release of Gpsim (0.25.0)is now out. The ANNOUNCE file is
> included below.

Excellent, well done :)

> I believe that as EL-6 is not available yet
> so it should go in there.

Yes, only the beta was released. Whenever you build your package for
the EL-6, it will be automatically be available to the beta testers.

> The reason for this question is one person has requested that I not
> update releases in Fedora because of use of Gpsim by other programs.
> When I suggested that better communication between the developers was a
> better solution I got no response from this person.

I know I have requested you to sync gpsim package build with that of
ktechlab. If it was someone other than me, I would say continue to
make your announcement here and tell him to subscribe to this mailing
list :)

I would be happy if you could build this gpsim release for EL-6 so
that we can spot issues with ktechlab and piklab eventually.

Chitlesh