Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] What if I want to maintain ALL my packages on EPEL as from now on ?

Chitlesh:

--- On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh.goorah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| When I build for EPEL, I'll also build for rawhide directly. Then you can
| * troubleshoot if there are any issues in the build
| * port the rawhide build to the existing supporting fedora branches
|
| is that ok for you ? I believe it would be fair, don't you think ?
\--

Fair enough. We can work that out.

---
| Also Shakthi, what if we rename "Fedora Electronic Lab" into "Free
| Electronic Lab" thus keeping the "FEL" abbreviation ?
\--

I don't have any objections, but, good to check with the concerned in
the project as well.

Thanks,

SK

--