Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] What if I want to maintain ALL my packages on EPEL as from now on ?

Hi Chitlesh,

--- On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 3:24 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh.goorah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| However since I simply don't have the time to spend on politics and a
| tight release cycle, my only options so that I can still improve the
| existing EDA tools myself (as upstream) would be:
| 1* provide EPEL support only and no support on Fedora or
| 2* stop maintaining all my fedora packages and wait till someone cares
| to take over
|
| Can a packager like me opt only option 1 ?
\--

Can I help in anyway by co-maintaining some Fedora packages, so it can
reduce your work-load a bit. While you can concentrate on the EPEL
releases, I can assist in co-maintaining the Fedora packages?

Please let me know,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan