Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] [Solved] Problems in packaging kicad

Sorry for not being able to reply earlier.

However is the version you are pushing as updates is compatible and
certified by openmoko's developers ?

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Alain Portal
<alain.portal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le Mardi 16 Mars 2010 16:14:40, Alain Portal a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I get some problem in packaging kicad.
>> Linking fails, and I don't know how to solve.
>> There is no problem if I compile without packaging.
>>
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2056131
>> http://dionysos.fedorapeople.org/SPECS/kicad.spec
>> http://dionysos.fedorapeople.org/SRPMS/kicad-2010.03.14-1.rev2462.fc12.src.
>> rpm
>>
>> Can somebody helps me?
>
> Tom "spot" helped me on the devel list.
> Thaks to him
>
> Regards,
> Alain
> --
> La version française des pages de manuel Linux
> http://manpagesfr.free.fr

Chitlesh GOORAH
Fedora Electronic Lab
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel