Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] arm-elf gcc/gdb/binutils packages for FEL?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Chris Shucksmith <wrote:
> I would be happy to add them to the FEL CVS and look after keeping the
> packages building if this is an option. While I have no connection to either
> the gcc/gdb/binutils developers or FEL, I would still like to try and
> maintain them.

Hello Chris,

I would be glad to give you the proper permissions to do so. Let me
check with ThibaultNorth and others. In the mean time,
1. create a FAS (Fedora Account System) username
2  Apply for the fedora packager status
3. Give me this username to personally grant you the fedora packager status.
4. Apply for the co-maintainer status to individual arm packages.
(i'll give you the urls afterwards) - 1 min
5. I will give you the access of those packages you want to update
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

Cheers,
Chitlesh