Re: [fedora-electronic-lab] Introduction [New Member]

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like you to start with task #73:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/ticket/73

Thanks for assigning me the task. I am looking into it.

> 1. You will need to get an account to use the FEL tickets. You can
> then be assigned this task ID. You will need an account in FAS2.
> Please refer:
> http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora

I already have an account in FAS. My account name is sikku.

> 2. Please go through Digital Gate Compiler. You can try it on your
> Fedora system. Which Fedora release are you running?
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dgc/

I am currently using Fedora 13, Do i need to install the complete FEL group?

> 3. For development, please learn to use git. You can start with my presentation:
> http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/presentations/di-git-ally-managing-love-letters.pdf

Gotta look into the presentation. Haven't used git till now. Is it
similar to cvs or clearcase?

> P.S.: Please don't top-post in this list, as the list is archived.
> Please refer (for a start):

Will take it into consideration henceforth. Thanks for bringing this
into notice.
I have the habit of putting many dots at the end. Will try my best to stop it.

Regards
Sikku