Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] TAPR Open Hardware License

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Shakthi Kannan <> wrote:
> We can create a git project repo for the above documentation workflows
> in https://fedorahosted.org? I shall then make a project request to
> them.
>
> The documentation and code will be in CC-license?

Yes the documentation should be the CC license fedora just adopted.

Since you are a git expert, can you set up the repo in such a way that
FEL12 branch reflects FEL12 items such as release notes and flyer
etc.. same for a FEL13 branch. Currently that git repo is just a
dumping area. With your super git skills, can you propose the best way
we can use that repo effectively based on its current contents?

Now since we are focussing on FEL-13, the documentation will be placed
on the branch  master, then we'll branch it to FEL13 during the Freeze
period.

Chitlesh

--
Chitlesh GOORAH