Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] Video tutorials

On 12/07/2009 02:16 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Tom varghese<  >  wrote:
Hi there,
I am ready to make some video tutorials of FEL which will be very useful for
beginners. I first tried 'recordmydesktop' which is not much good. Please
suggest one good screen recorder program for fedora 12 gnome. I think there
is no any video tutorials for FEL available.
Thank you all

Hello there,

I welcome the initiative (actually a very good idea for a Miro channel :) )

I don't have an experience with screencasting. There is a wiki page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting which basically details
some startup points.

Chitlesh

I have used istanbul.