[Fedora-electronic-lab] gnucap snapshots instead of 0.35 stable

Hello Rakesh,

I would like to ask you whether you can update gnucap package from the
0.35 stable to the latest snapshots please ? Sure, this should first
hit testing repositories. The latest snapshot contains a lot of
enhancement for true mixed-mode simulation. Since Al Davis (upstream)
is working behind systemc implementation on these snapshots, it will
help us evaluate whether we can either spend it is worth to spend some
time behind either

sampalib - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/ticket/34
systemcass - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/ticket/37

knowing the fact that we can't package systemc for fedora due to
licensing issues.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh

--