[Fedora-electronic-lab] PACKAGERS HEADS UP :release notes 13 and separate .sty for layout

Hello there,

On the request of Peter Cliford of gEDA, I've separated the layout of
the release notes 13 from the contents :
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/browser/release-notes/F-13

1) The customized pseudo package is releasenotes.sty. I'm not a latex
guru. It is now free from graphics except the logo. If anyone can
improve it so that it becomes portable he/she is welcome :) The colour
of the layout can be customized.

2) I would appreciate if packagers can update this
FEL13ReleaseNotes.tex accordingly when they are updating their
packages.

Thank you.
Chitlesh

PS: While discussing with PeterC, I thought about asking our upstream
to adopt this latex package so that it would be like a brand of the
opensouce EDA developers (of course without the fel logo). This came
to me, since lately more corporates are opensourcing one or two of
their tools, but they are claiming to their customers that they are
the leader in opensource software. I feel it as an insult for our
upstreams who are working hard to fix bugs and add new features during
their free time. So a generic brand of the opensource EDA developers
would remind users that there are a bunch of people who are investing
their time too for opensource EDA. what do you think ? is it feasible
?

Chitlesh

--
Chitlesh GOORAH