Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] Open Hardware

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Swapnil Sapre
<Swapnil_Sapre@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Open HW Enthusiasts,
>
> My first mail to the list from India;-)
>
> I am Open Source Hardware enthusiast and have been talking about the same in various platforms
> http://foss.in/2009/schedules/talkdetailspub.php?talkid=83
>
> Also would appreciate if someone can tell me how can I get all these packages(eda tools) in one cd rom, am ready to pay for this.There are some issues with downloading hence this request !

Hello there,

Welcome to the list.

FEL is free and you can download the version 12 from here :
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/spins/FEL/

It comes in the form of a livedvd.
Website : http://spins.fedoraproject.org/fel/

Since you are in foss.in, my friend JoergSimon and other fedora
contributors are there too. Feel free to approach them for a chit-chat
:)

Cheers,
Chitlesh
--