Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] Re: [Fedora Electronic Lab] #73: GTK GUI for Digital Gate Compiler

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> After discussion with Chitlesh, I have created a new Component type
> called "Starter task". We will use this type for tasks that people who
> are new to Fedora packaging or are interested in getting started with
> FEL can work with. These tickets will not affect our FEL release
> cycle, but, are meant to give a helping hand for people wanting to
> help out with packaging for FEL.

Hello Shakthi,

Should we create a new "milestone" "Starter task" instead of a
"component" ? The component is a sub-dependency of the milestone. If
these tickets will not affect our FEL 13 release cycle I would think
of a new milestone.

Chitlesh