[Fedora-electronic-lab] Webpage for Binary packages

Hello Everyone
I was gong through QUCS download webpage and noted that it links to an extremely outdated webpage for fedora rpms. FEL does have up to date binaries for QUCS but they are downloadable from a webpage. it would be nice if there was a webpage with links to these binaries and we can send that link to ALL the electronics packages that are part of FEL. This should boast exposure of FEL