Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] Community Questions

Hi,

--- On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Ziyad Saeed
<myschizobuddy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Under one
| umbrella Fedora can use its influence to merge these scattered programs.
| Right now we can concentrate on just one distribution (Fedora).
\--

The patches created while packaging for FEL, are also pushed upstream,
which are applied with their releases. So, other distros, who wish to
package them also benefit from our work.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com