[Fedora-electronic-lab] Nightly FEL spin composes

Hello there,

We now have nightly composes of FEL spin for rawhide. (i386 and x86_64)

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/electronic-lab/

I would appreciate if from time to time, you could try those livedvds
and give us some feedbacks. These spins are created from rawhide
repository, meaning these spins should not be considered for
production environment, but only for testing purposes only.

As a packager, if you feel the spin is missing one of the packages you
maintain, please do notify us here on this mailing list or file a
ticket so that immediate action could be taken.

Happy testing,

Chitlesh

--
Chitlesh GOORAH