Re: [Fedora-electronic-lab] FEL / Website Overhaul

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Nathaniel Steier <innnnate@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sweet overhaul on the website!  This layout definitely makes the content more accessible.
>
> - Nate

Well there are still some items in my mind that need to be jotted
down. And at the same time, there are some glitches with respect to
Internet Explorer to fix. But the CSS/jquery credit goes Fedora
Websites team.

http://johnp.fedorapeople.org/fedora-community/

cheers,
Chitlesh