fel10 or f10 or sl5.4

i have run into problems in getting f10 installed and fully functional,
all of which is not that relative, but brings me to questions.

my intent was to use f10 for every day use, internet, personal booking,
music, videos, etc, and running fel additions.

i am considering a fresh install of f10 because i have not set it up for
any 'personal' yet. if basic is not working, why fight desired.

after some thought, i began to wonder how problems would be if i used
fel10 for fresh install.

so,

if i install fel10, will i have same/similar problems as with f10?

if i install fel10, will i have same/similar features as with f10?

if i install fel10, will i have same updates as with f10 or do i
need to make additions to repos list?

if i install fel10, should i use f10 support list for basic problems?

i also use scientific linux 5.4 for internet and email. if i install
sl 5.4 for a main system, will all of fel work with sl5.4?

suggestions? pointers? links?

tia.

--
peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****