Fwd: New version of The Electric VLSI Design System

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Rubin <strubin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:42 PM
Subject: New version of The Electric VLSI Design System
To: discuss-gnu-electric@xxxxxxx
Cc: info-gnu@xxxxxxx, electricvlsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am pleased to announce that version 8.08 of the Electric VLSI
Design System is now available.

This release includes many improvements and bug fixes.  Notable
improvements include a faster ERC well check and a new fill generator.

Visit us at www.staticfreesoft.com for downloads and documentation.

As always, the source code is free.

Happy designing!
    -Steven Rubin

P.S. A new feature on the Static Free Software website is a map
showing the location of all Electric users in the world:
    http://www.staticfreesoft.com/electricLocations.html
Find yourself and see who is near you.  I welcome all comments and
updates to this page.

Aanjhan