Re: Fedora-electronic-lab-list

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 6:39 AM, Aniruddha wrote:
> Should I therefore keep update processes running in future? I would also
> like to be any  help I could do for this society, although I am not an linux
> literate, or programmer.

Hello,

I need some help to verify whether the documentation and examples of
the FEL apps are uptodate.

Tell me, what field of electronics you are interested in ?
ASIC, embedded PCB ..?

Depending on your interest you could help me verify the examples. If
some examples are not working for some reasons, you will have to
report it here in this mailing list or in bugzilla.
Afterwards, I'll update the packages as appropriate and upstream will
be notified. Does this sound interesting for you ?

Kind regards,
Chitlesh