Re: FOSS.IN Presentation - Review submission

| 3. I have consciously tried to avoid too much details on specifics of
| FEL tools as this is more of a call for participation kind of talk
| (hopefully it is ;) )

* You should atleast put the screenshot of tools available. End of the
talk people should know what tools are available, and by looking at
the screenshots they should know what they will be working with. A
picture is a 1000 words!

Just to speak up with a suggestion about screenshots:  There are
currently some nice gEDA screenshot up at the wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geda

Please feel free to use them in any presentation you give.

Stuart