Re: Deploying FEL for Centos/RHEL 5 users on EPEL

Hi,

--- On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh.goorah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Nevertheless, some new tools will find their way to FEL very soon,
| e.g: verilator.
\--

We can see if we could deploy FEL in IIT-M labs and ask them to do any
collaborative projects to push upstream as well as use it in their
course curriculum? Aanjhan and myself did some workshop for Dr. Nitin
et. al. some time back:

http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~nitin/

SK

--