Re: please review: Replication Status Message Improvements

Sorry Mark, my email was confusing.

First you make a good point. Giving extra info does not hurt.

I just noticed that replication status contains two RC (ldap and replication), while init status contains three RC (ldap, replication, connection). So the json struct should differ from regular_replication and init_replication status.