Re: Use of int types in the code base,

Hi William!
Thank you for the email. It has clarified the things for me. :)
I still have one question though.

Do I understand right that I need also to cast types with these types from inttypes.h?
So use it not only in the defenitions.
- sprintf(buf, "%lu", (long unsigned int)maxsize);
+ sprintf(buf, "%" PRIu64, (uint64_t)maxsize);

Thanks,
Simon