Re: [389-devel] mmr.pl deprecated?

On 02/11/2014 08:45 AM, Paul Robert Marino wrote:
Sorry I'm a Perl programmer and a dam good one :-).
I never drank the Python Coolaid and I don't think I ever will.
I fundamentally dislike the language its too fragile in the name of
enforcing "better code formatting practices". Franky I've seen many a
Python script that was just as bad and ugly as the worst Perl scripts
I've seen.
Perl has served me well even though its not as popular right now.

Ok, that's fine. If you're willing to do the work, I have no problem with your choice of language.