[389-devel] Jenkins changes

Hi,

I made some modifications to our Jenkins jobs which affect the e-mails that are sent to this list when encountering a build failure. Last week, I had changed the e-mails to include the entire build logs for failed builds as a convenience (no need to go to the Jenkins URL to see why the build failed). This works fine when the build fails early, but the build logs end up being too large for the mailing list in most other cases. This was causing the mailing list maximum message size limit to be hit, which holds the messages for a moderator.

The jobs will now only include the last 100 lines of the build log for failed builds. This should be enough context to troubleshoot the problem in most cases. A link to the build URL in Jenkins will be included in case you need to access the full build log.

Thanks,
-NGK