Re: [Fedora-directory-devel] Design themes for DS

Seth,
I think it is a good document. I have been speaking to potential customers over the last few weeks and I increasingly see that many of them want solutions and not just product features. They want to know what they are missing (problems), why our technology can address those problems.

Let me make a list of business related product feature/solutions requests I've heard from customers.

Cheers,
-Satish.

Seth Nickell wrote:
Kicking off some list discussion about where we might want to take DS...

After talking a bit w/ Nathan, I realized that we've been bouncing
around ideas that fall loosely into one of two classes:

1. Refocus DS on one of the goals for which LDAP is already recognized
2. Expand the set of goals for which LDAP is recognized

I've written up a bit more about the idea here:

http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Design_Themes_for_DS

Also planning to use:

http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Design

To start collecting design thoughts.

-Seth

begin:vcard
fn:Satish Chetty
n:Chetty;Satish
org:Red Hat Inc.;Global Support Services
adr:#1200;;444 Castro Street;Mountain View;CA;94041;USA
email;internet:schetty@xxxxxxxxxx
title:Technical Support Account Manager
tel;work:+1 650 254 4203
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.redhat.com
version:2.1
end:vcard

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Directory Announce]     [Fedora Users]     [Older Fedora Users Mail]     [Fedora Advisory Board]     [Fedora Security]     [Fedora Devel Java]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Package Review]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Music]     [Fedora Packaging]     [CentOS]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Art]     [Fedora Docs]