Re: [Fedora-directory-devel] FDS wiki site account

T.J. Yang wrote:

From: Rich Megginson <rmeggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Fedora-directory-devel] FDS wiki site account
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:04:55 -0600

T.J. Yang wrote:

Hi, all

How do I get  a  wiki account to update FDS wiki site ?

Accounts are not yet open to the public. However, I would be happy to review and post any contributions you want to make.

This will do also. before I can update directly, I will post my FDS wiki notes/comments on wikibooks.org. I will request your review when it is ready.

PS, Rich

Can you try command line update using perl's mediawiki client.
This url has a makefile example to automate the mediawiki update process by command line. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSolaris/Reference_Manual#wiki_page_batch_update_by_mvs_perl_module

if you get it to work, please publish your finding. I believe this will FDS documenation project.

Where can I find the mvs perl module? What other modules does it depend on? I'm assuming it needs http.

Execsue my previous sloppy reply. please try this link again.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSolaris/Reference_Manual#wiki_page_batch_update_by_mvs_perl_module

It works fine. After installation (which I had to force), I was able to do an mvs login, then an "mvs update Main_Page" to get the main page.

Thanks!

tj