389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=61767145 - Fedora 32
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-e55a8d7545 - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
- Bug and Security fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Issue 4609 - CVE - info disclosure when authenticating
- Issue 4581 - A failed re-indexing leaves the database in broken state (#4582)
- Issue 4579 - libasan detects heap-use-after-free in URP test (#4584)
- Issue 4563 - Failure on s390x: ‘Fails to split RDN “o=pki-tomcat-CA” into components’ (#4573)
- Issue 4526 - sync_repl: when completing an operation in the pending list, it can select the wrong operation (#4553)
- Issue 4324 - Performance search rate: change entry cache monitor to recursive pthread mutex (#4569)
- Issue 5442 - Search results are different between RHDS10 and RHDS11
- Issue 4548 - CLI - dsconf needs better root DN access control plugin validation
- Issue 4513 - Fix schema test and lib389 task module (#4514)
- Issue 4534 - libasan read buffer overflow in filtercmp (#4541)
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Do not reply to spam on the list, report it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure