389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 22.214.171.124
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=56455191 - Fedora 32
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-b73e7caaa7 - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 188.8.131.52
- Issue 4384 - Use MONOTONIC clock for all timing events and conditions
- Issue 4449 - Add dsconf replication monitor test case (gitHub issue 4449) in 1.4.3 branch
- Issue 4243 - Fix test: SyncRepl plugin provides a wrong cookie (#4467)
- Issue 4112 - Added a CI test (#4441)
- Issue 4460 - BUG - lib389 should use system tls policy
- Issue 3657 - Add options to dsctl for dsrc file
- Issue 3986 - UI - Handle objectclasses that do not have X-ORIGIN set
- Issue 4297 - 2nd fix for on ADD replication URP issue internal searches with filter containing unescaped chars (#4439)
- Issue 4187 - improve mutex alloc in conntable
- Issue 3986 - Fix OID change between 10rfc2307 and 10rfc2307compat
- Issue 3986 - Update 2307compat.ldif
- Issue 4449 - dsconf replication monitor fails to retrieve database RUV - consumer (Unavailable) (#4451)
- Issue 4440 - BUG - ldifgen with –start-idx option fails with unsupported operand (#4444)
- Issue 4427 - do not add referrals for masters with different data generation #2054 (#4427)
- Issue 2058 - Add keep alive entry after on-line initialization - second version (#4399)
- Issue 4373 - BUG - Mapping Tree nodes can be created that are invalid
- Issue 4428 - BUG Paged Results with critical false causes sigsegv in chaining
- Issue 4428 - Paged Results with Chaining Test Case
- Issue 4383 - Do not normalize escaped spaces in a DN
- Issue 4425 - Backport tests from master branch, fix failing tests
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx