389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=54261773 - Fedora 32
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-9dddffb6a2 - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Issue 2526 - revert API change in slapi_be_getsuffix()
- Issue 4372 - BUG - Chaining DB did not validate bind mech parameters (#4374)
- Issue 4334 - RFE - Task timeout may cause larger dataset imports to fail (#4359)
- Issue 4363 - Sync repl: per thread structure was incorrectly initialized (#4395)
- Issue 2526 - suffix management in backends incorrect
- Issue 1199 - Misleading message in access log for idle timeout (#4385)
- Issue 4295 - Fix a closing quote issue (#4386)
- Issue 4389 - errors log with incorrectly formatted message parent_update_on_childchange
- Issue 4297 - On ADD replication URP issue internal searches with filter containing unescaped chars (#4355)
- Issue 4379 - allow more than 1 empty AttributeDescription for ldapsearch, without the risk of denial of service (#4380)
- Issue 4159 - Healthcheck code DSBLE0002 not returned on disabled suffix
- Issue 4265 - UI - Make the secondary plugins read-only (#4364)
- Issue 4361 - RFE - add - dscreate –advanced flag to avoid user confusion
- Issue 4368 - ds-replcheck crashes when processing glue entries
- Issue 4366 - lib389 - Fix account status inactivity checks
- Issue 4360 - password policy max sequence sets is not working as expected
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx