389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 18.104.22.168
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 31.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 22.214.171.124
- Bug fixes, and UI completion
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 126.96.36.199
- Issue 51159 - dsidm ou delete fails
- Issue 51165 - add more logconv stats for the new access log keywords
- Issue 51165 - add new access log keywords for wtime and optime
- Issue 50696 - Fix Allowed and Denied Ciphers lists - WebUI
- Issue 51169 - UI - attr uniqueness - selecting empty subtree crashes cockpit
- Issue 49256 - log warning when thread number is very different from autotuned value
- Issue 51157 - Reindex task may create abandoned index file
- Issue 51166 - Log an error when a search is fully unindexed
- Issue 51161 - fix SLE15.2 install issps
- Issue 51144 - dsctl fails with instance names that contain slapd-
- Issue 50984 - Memory leaks in disk monitoring
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx