389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 22.214.171.124
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=45760593 - Fedora 32
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-f356a6e096 - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes, and UI completion
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 188.8.131.52
- Issue 49859 - A distinguished value can be missing in an entry
- Issue 50791 - Healthcheck should look for notes=A/F in access log
- Issue 51072 - Set the default minimum worker threads
- Issue 50912 - pwdReset can be modified by a user
- Issue 51100 - Correct numSubordinates value for cn=monitor
- Issue 51136 - dsctl and dsidm do not errors correctly when using JSON
- Issue 51132 - Winsync setting winSyncWindowsFilter not working as expected
- Issue 51072 - improve autotune defaults
- Issue 50746 - Add option to healthcheck to list all the lint reports
- Issue 51118 - UI - improve modal validation when creating an instance
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx