389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=44235118 - Fedora 32
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-cfd65192ae - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
- Bug fixes, and UI completion
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 184.108.40.206
- Issue 51078 - Add nsslapd-enable-upgrade-hash to the schema
- Issue 51054 - Revise ACI target syntax checking
- Issue 51068 - deadlock when updating the schema
- Issue 51060 - unable to set sslVersionMin to TLS1.0
- Issue 51064 - Unable to install server where IPv6 is disabled
- Issue 51051 - CLI fix consistency issues with confirmations
- Issue 49731 - undo db_home_dir under /dev/shm/dirsrv for now
- Issue 51054 - AddressSanitizer: heap-buffer-overflow in ldap_utf8prev
- Issue 51047 - React deprecating ComponentWillMount
- Issue 50499 - fix npm audit issues
- Issue 50545 - Port dbgen.pl to dsctl
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx