389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 31.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
- Bug fixes, and UI completion
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 184.108.40.206
- Issue 50337 - Replace exec() with setattr()
- Issue 50545 - the check for the ds version for the backend config was broken
- Issue 50875 - Refactor passwordUserAttributes’s and passwordBadWords’s code
- Issue 51014 - slapi_pal.c possible static buffer overflow
- Issue 50545 - remove dbmon “incr” option from arg parser
- Issue 50545 - Port dbmon.sh to dsconf
- Issue 50905 - intermittent SSL hang with rhds
- Issue 50952 - SSCA lacks basicConstraint:CA
- Issue 50640 - Database links: get_monitor() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
- Issue 50869 - Setting nsslapd-allowed-sasl-mechanisms truncates the value
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx