389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 22.214.171.124
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 30.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 188.8.131.52
- Issue 50994 - Fix latest UI bugs found by QE
- Issue 50337 - Replace exec() with setattr()
- Issue 50984 - Memory leaks in disk monitoring
- Issue 50975 - Revise UI branding with new minimized build
- Issue 49437 - Fix memory leak with indirect COS
- Issue 50976 - Clean up Web UI source directory from unused files
- Issue 50744 - -n option of dbverify does not work
- Issue 50952 - SSCA lacks basicConstraint:CA
- Issue 50966 - UI - Database indexes not using typeAhead correctly
- Issue 50974 - UI - wrong title in “Delete Suffix” popup
- Issue 50972 - Fix cockpit plugin build
- Issue 50800 - wildcards in rootdn-allow-ip attribute are not accepted
- Issue 50963 - We should bundle *.min.js files of Console
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx