389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 22.214.171.124
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 31.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=41483383 - Fedora 31
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is fully functional. There are still parts that need to be converted to ReactJS, but every feature is available.
||Written in ReactJS|
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 188.8.131.52
- Issue 50855 - remove unused file from UI
- Issue 50855 - UI: Port Server Tab to React
- Issue 49845 - README does not contain complete information on building
- Issue 49623 - cont cenotaph errors on modrdn operations
- Issue 50882 - Fix healthcheck errors for instances that do not have TLS enabled
- Issue 50886 - Typo in the replication debug message
- Issue 50873 - Fix healthcheck and virtual attr check
- Issue 50873 - Fix issues with healthcheck tool
- Issue 50857 - Memory leak in ACI using IP subject
- Issue 50823 - dsctl doesn’t work with ‘slapd-‘ in the instance name
- Issue 49624 cont - DB Deadlock on modrdn appears to corrupt database and entry cache
- Issue 50850 - Fix dsctl healthcheck for python36
- Issue 49990 - Need to enforce a hard maximum limit for
- Issue 50798 - incorrect bytes in format string(fix import issue)
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx