389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 31.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=40494075 - Fedora 31
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is fully functional. There are still parts that need to be converted to ReactJS, but every feature is available.
||Written in ReactJS|
|Schema Tab||Yes||No (coming soon)|
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 22.214.171.124
- Issue 50798 - incorrect bytes in format string
- Issue 50545 - Add the new replication monitor functionality to UI
- Issue 50806 - Fix minor issues in lib389 health checks
- Issue 50754 - Add Restore Change Log option to CLI
- Issue 50727 - change syntax validate by default in 1.4.2
- Issue 50667 - dsctl -l did not respect PREFIX
- Issue 50780 - More CLI fixes
- Issue 50780 - Fix UI issues
- Issue 50727 - correct mistaken options in filter validation patch
- Issue 50779 - lib389 - conflict compare fails for DN’s with spaces
- Issue 49761 - Fix CI test suite issues
- Issue 50499 - Fix npm audit issues
- Issue 50774 - Account.enroll_certificate() should not check for DS version
- Issue 50771 - 126.96.36.199 doesn’t compile due to error ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘pkg_resources.extern’
- Issue 50758 - Need to enable CLI arg completion
- Issue 50710
Ticket 50709: Several memory leaks reported by Valgrind for 389-ds 188.8.131.52-10
- Issue 50709 - Several memory leaks reported by Valgrind for 389-ds 184.108.40.206-10
- Issue 50690 - Port Password Storage test cases from TET to python3(create required types in password_plugins)
- Issue 48851 - Investigate and port TET matching rules filter tests(last test cases for match index)
- Issue 50761 - Parametrized tests are missing ‘:parametrized’ value
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx