389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 22.214.171.124
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 29
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use dnf install 389-ds-base, then run dscreate.
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is fully functional! There are still parts that need to be converted to ReactJS, but everything works.
|Configuration Tab||Functional||Written in ReactJS|
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 188.8.131.52
- Fix cherry-pick error in lib389
- Bump version to 184.108.40.206
- Issue 50592 - Port Replication Tab to ReactJS
- Issue 50067 - Fix krb5 dependency in a specfile
- Issue 50545 - Port repl-monitor.pl to lib389 CLI
- Issue 50497 - Port cl-dump.pl tool to Python using lib389
- Issue 49850 - cont -fix crash in ldbm_non_leaf
- Issue 50634 - Clean up CLI errors output - Fix wrong exception
- Issue 50634 - Clean up CLI errors output
- Issue 49850 - ldbm_get_nonleaf_ids() slow for databases with many non-leaf entries
- Issue 50655 - access log etime is not properly formatted
- Issue 50653 - objectclass parsing fails to log error message text
- Issue 50646 - Improve task handling during shutdowns
- Issue 50622 - ds_selinux_enabled may crash on suse
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- 389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe send an email to 389-announce-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/389-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx