Announcement: Spam filter to to drop messages

Hello perl-devel@xxx subscribers,

as Mailman 2.1.9 offers to moderate incomming messages on e-mail header basis,
and Red Hat MTAs hosting fedoraproject.org mailing lists mark suspicious
e-mails with X-RedHat-Spam-Warning: header, I deciced to utilize this feature
to help to moderate messages comming to this mailing list.

You, regular readers, did not hit any spam in this list because all messages
from non-subscibers are hold before delivery to be waiting for manual
intervention by list owner -- me. This old configuration led to ten or twenty
new messages in quarntine every day.

I believe this new setup will lower maintainance effort for me without any
negative impacts on legitimate posts.

However if you notice any mistakes (like lost posts), do no hesitate to
contact me regarding this issue.

-- Petr Pisar,
perl-devel@xxx owner.

Fedora Extras Perl SIG