-tests subpackage, validation testing proof-of-concept

I spent a little time tonight and put together a proof-of-concept
script...  You give it a module name, it figures out where its tests
should live on the filesystem and goes and runs them.  Pass it
--recursive, and it starts looking at META.yml's from the CPAN and
runs the test suite for the module passed as well as all the available
test suites for the modules/packages it depends on (and they depend
on, etc).  There's many things it could do, or could do differently --
but the purpose right now was just to get out something reasonable
that worked, so as to have some actual field data to work with.

So far, things are working out fairly well.  The subtest package
macros are doing alright, though I already have a couple revisions in
mind.  Most test suites seem to run "as is" with just t/*; others need
a little help from a .proverc or additional files included in the
-tests subpackage.  Some are failing due to lacking write permissions;
I'm not entirely sure how to handle these gracefully -- or even if we
should -- at the moment. For these asking upstream to apply a fix
seems to be the best call (e.g. Moose has already accepted a patch to
write under the system temp dir).

I'm going to play with it a bit more, then start working on revisions
to the macros to help deal with some of the corner cases.  In any
case, feedback is always welcome :)

  http://github.com/RsrchBoy/app-validate-cpan

It does depend on CPAN::MetaMuncher, which is on the CPAN now as a
standalone dist, but only as a dev release 0.007_02, as I haven't had
time to write out decent POD for it yet (or update MaintainerTool, for
that matter).  0.006, the version bundled with MaintainterTool, is
incompatible with this script.

                                       -Chris
--
Chris Weyl