[rpms/perl-Task-Catalyst] PR #1: Stop building for 32-bit x86

jjames commented on the pull-request: `Stop building for 32-bit x86` that you are following:
``
I have updated the PR to include the comment above the License tag.

The php stack is [dropping its i386 builds](https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/php_no_32_bit).  The flamegraph package consumes php.  There is a [pull request](https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/flamegraph/pull-request/1) to stop building the php bits on i386.  I looked at the number of packages sitting on top of flamegraph.  Only 4 of them do not already exclude i386 builds.  My preference is to stop building flamegraph on i386 altogether, rather than single out the php parts.  Since flamegraph is not currently a leaf package for i386, I need to sweet talk the maintainers of those 4 packages into dropping i386 support.

My understanding is that noarch packages show up in the i386 repository unless an ExcludeArch or ExclusiveArch tag prevents that.  This is why all Java packages in Fedora now have something like this:
```
BuildArch:      noarch
ExclusiveArch:  %{java_arches} noarch
```

I will happily accept correction if I have misunderstood the situation.
``

To reply, visit the link below
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/perl-Task-Catalyst/pull-request/1