[rpms/perl-HTTP-Tiny] PR #3: Add perl-HTTP-Tiny-https package for delivering of HTTPs support

ppisar commented on the pull-request: `Add perl-HTTP-Tiny-https package for delivering of HTTPs support` that you are following:
``
This patch makes https tests optional in perl-HTTP-Tiny-tests. That goes against current practice we (at least I) have in tests subpackages: We tend to enforce all test features in tests subpackages. My approach has two advantages: The tests are deterministic and the https feature can be controlled with perl_bootstrap macro.

When you add a hard dependency on perl-HTTP-Tiny-https into many packages, it could happen that you make the packages uninstallable while bootstrapping and that would lead to build cycles as Jitka pointed. I'd rather wrap the hard Requires on IO::Socket::SSL in perl-HTTP-Tiny-https with perl_boostrap condition. On one hand, that would make the perl-HTTP-Tiny-https dummy while bootstrapping. On the other hand, it would centralize the boostrapping to perl-HTTP-Tiny.spec. With your current approach you will have to go after every of the hard Requires and condition them with perl_bootstrap on case-by-case basis.

I don't say that your approach is utterly wrong, it has it's own potential. I only say that I would use a different approach.
``

To reply, visit the link below
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/perl-HTTP-Tiny/pull-request/3