Intent to retire w3c-markup-validator, perl-HTML-Tidy, tidyp

Hello all,

I'm the Fedora maintainer of the perl-HTML-Tidy package and its
underlying library, tidyp.

The upstream maintainer of these packages has now stopped work on
tidyp, and has archived the upstream repository in a read-only state:
https://github.com/petdance/tidyp

He has also stopped work on HTML-Tidy, and is working on HTML-Tidy5
instead.

Since I no longer use this software myself, I'm intending to stop
maintaining it in Fedora. The only package I can find in Fedora that
depends on perl-HTML-Tidy is w3c-markup-validator; I have contacted
Nathanael, the maintainer of w3c-markup-validator, and since he no
longer uses that package, it would seem like the best thing to do would
be to retire all three packages.

If any other packager has an interest in any of these packages, let us
know and we can transfer ownership of them over to you. Otherwise,
they'll be retired at the start of February, before Fedora 36 is
branched.

Regards, Paul.