[rpms/perl-Net-SSLeay] PR #1: Spec file cleanups: Use make_build and make_install macros

tstellar commented on the pull-request: `Spec file cleanups: Use make_build and make_install macros` that you are following:
``
> Hi,
> I'm usually a bit reluctant to take a PR like this because it will break EPEL-7 compatibility, but in this case it doesn't matter because the package is already incompatible with EPEL-7 for other reasons and the package is included in the base OS there so couldn't go in EPEL anyway.
> Anyway, my comments:
>
> Please wrap %make build and %make_install in braces (%{make_build} and %{make_install}) to make them more robust in case of implementation changes in future, as suggested by Petr in the PR for perl-Digest-SHA.
> Use of NO_PERLLOCAL requires ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.76 or later, so the version number needs to be specified in the BuildRequires:
> If we're using NO_PERLLOCAL, we may as well also use NO_PACKLIST to avoid creation of the .packlist file; there is then no need to remove that file in the %install section
> If we're don't need to find and delete the .packlist file, we don't need the BuildRequires: findutils so that can be deleted.
> Since we don't need to be compatible with old EL releases, we can also drop the bit in %setup where the provides filter for rpm versions before 4.9 is done (the definition of the rpm49 macro can go too).
> We can now be sure that the %license macro is defined so the conditional use of %doc instead can be dropped.
>
> Would you like to update the PR to handle all of these?

Sure, I can do that.  Thanks for the feedback.
``

To reply, visit the link below
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/perl-Net-SSLeay/pull-request/1