Dual-lived F27 packages rebased to perl-5.25.12 sources

Hello,

This is an explanation for those who are curious why I put some unreleased
Perl packages into F27 (perl-Data-Dumper, perl-Module-CoreList etc.)

Perl 5.26.0 release leans and we do scratch builds with Perl 5.25.12 (this is
the latest available release) to test and possibly fix Fedora packages before
we start rebasing the Perl in Fedora 27.

Because we have some Perl modules unbundled from perl.spec in Fedora, after
finishing testing bootstrap we would end up with dual-lived modules older than
the ones bundled within perl sources. To prevent from happening it we need to
rebase the standalone packages.

Unfortunatelly some CPAN authors are slow with releasing updates on CPAN,
therefore we need to take the sources from perl source tar ball. We did this
in previous years too. The only change this year is we did not wait for
official Perl release and took the sources from currently available latest
sources (5.25.12).

This gives us more time for testing and fixing possible bugs in interactions
between core modules and the rest of the world.

Once official releases appear on CPAN, I will check them and repackage from
those tar balls.

-- Petr