On new zlib breaking perl

Hello,

you could notice that after Rawhide upgraded zlib from 1.2.8 to 1.2.11 perl
(bug #1420326), perl-Compress-Raw-Zlib (bug #1419841), and perl-IO-Compress
(bug #1420012) started failing tests.

The reason is zlib-1.2.9 changed behavior of deflateParams() function and this
change propagates to all zlib users. Because perl-Compress-Raw-Zlib tests
a Perl wrapper for deflateParams(), perl-Compress-Raw-Zlib build fails. Because
perl-IO-Compress is built on top of Compress::Raw::Zlib and it does the same
tests, it fails. And perl bundles both of the distributions and thus fails
either.

I prepared test adjustements, posted them to upstreams, and applied to
perl-Compress-Raw-Zlib. But then Paul reported the new tests do not work
with ancient zlib version that exist in RHELs. So I looked again at the
Compress-Raw-Zlib code and found out there is a deficiency in deflateParams()
wrapper. Correct fix that could hide the zlib behavior change for Perl
programs and thus eliminite need for patching tests in all the three packages
will require more work
<https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=119762>.

Because upstream is working on it I believe there will bw proper fix once day.
In the mean time, I will patch the tests in Fedora packages because we need
buildable perl (we have Fedora mass rebuild, new GCC, some perl bug fixes
ahead). I believe patching the tests does not make things worse because the
current binary packages are already affected by the new zlib that is already
in use. When proper fix is available I will revert the patches.

-- Petr