[Fwd: Padre Plugins in downstream distributions]

Would be someone interested in packaging those mentioned plugins? Also if someone is interested in {co-}maintainance of Padre I'll be happy.
--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno

as the Mandriva and Fedora maintainers could you also
start looking at the Padre Plugins please?

(I have already sent such e-mail to Damyan on the Debian-Perl mailing list).

As the Plugins themself might also be quickly moving target and as they are
pure perl packages - hence easy to install - we have created a "Task"
that will list all
the dependencies of the plugins.
We created that especially for downstream packages to make it easier for them
to package the dependencies of the Padre Plugins.

If you can include most of those as .rpm packages that will make the life of
our users much easier.
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Task-Padre-Plugin-Deps/

regards

Gabor