OT: Perl and CPAN packagers of RedHat and CentOS?

Hi,

I started to build a set of recommendations to the module authors
on how to make it easier (or just plain possible) for the downstream
distributors to re-package their modules.
It can be found on the Perl 5 Wiki of The Perl Foundation:
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?cpan_packaging

It is based on what the Debian people  told me and what was said here
earlier.

If you have any addition to it, please either change the wiki or write to me.

To further improve the communication with other distros I am trying to
collect a
list of Perl and CPAN distributors:
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?Distributions

I could not yet locate the groups that are packaging Perl and CPAN
modules in RedHat and in CentOS.

Is there anyone here who might be able to point me to the right direction?

Gabor

--
Fedora Extras Perl SIG
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Perl